Monday, January 3, 2011

*insert offensive title*

I have now mastered the key to getting more people to read your blog. Misleading, possibly offensive, and most likely disappointing titles. If you'll look at the titles of my most popular blogs they are the ones that could sprout some major debate. I LOVE IT!! I realize no one wants to just read me preach some of my teenage wisdom. People want something they can fight. Something that they are absolutely passionate about and everyone wants to make their die-hard view known and heard. It's awesome!! Oddly enough it makes me pretty pumped. I want people to throw out what they think. I want people to feel like their opinions can make a difference because that's exactly what I'm trying to do. No, I am not a self-consumed teenager with too much time on her hands, in desperate need of feeling cooler to people I don't even know. Okay, well it's mostly true. I do have too much time on my hands but I don't want think blog to be all about me. I don't want people who click on my page to feel like they're just supposed to accept my opinion and move on. Obviously, I haven't put up too many debate topics. I know my titles are completely misleading in that they have some ridiculously eye-catching title and the actual text is all about loving each other and each other's opinions. I promise that soon there will be some posts where everyone and their mother is going to want to disagree with me. At this point though, I'm content with people just hearing some opinions I have that they aren't too passionate about to debate against (I'm sorry, but it's the only thing I can assume when no one is commenting). If you're reading this from the links I've been leaving on Facebook I would love for you all to comment on the Facebook post, just telling what I could do better. On here too of course, if that doesn't go without saying. Yes, I do want advice because I don't think this blog is everything it could be. This is my first blog post of the new year and I think it's a good start.
I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment