Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And so I created another blog...

I have recently created a personal blog that has absolutely no point so I decided to create another blog that had only one topic. The topic I am dying to spread is PEACE. Why peace, you ask? Well, with the current war, judgement, and all the other hate-like craziness going on in this beautiful home we call Earth I decided to share a teenage perspective to this whole situation. And so, you may call me a hippie, earth muffin, what have you, but I promote peace and fixing of the planet. Yes, your fabulous kill joy wants nothing but world peace!!! Anyway, I plan on posting certain topics such as equal rights, media and it's shinanagins (I don't know if I spelled that right), and other such craziness.Anyway, even if no one looks at this page, I feel like I'm making a contribution to world peace. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment