Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hmmm? Just Some Thoughts...

The most popular post on this blog page is the one entitled "Obama vs. Bush". When I first posted that I actually thought it would offend some people because the title kind of implies that I was discussing my choosing one over the other. If that was expected then I'm sorry to disappoint. I actually don't like to discuss political views mostly because it's not something I'm extremely passionate about.  Also, I realize that "peace" is not obtained by following whatever authority figures tell you to think or do. Though it's important to have someone to run our country, I don't necessarily find it important to continue discussing why someone should have won over another. When all is said and done, you're the only one that can stand up for yourself. People of power are there to be feared and respected but if you want something you should never let that get in your way. If people were always too afraid to talk we wouldn't have women's rights, equality, and so much more. Don't be afraid, there are always be people to stand by you. And even if there aren't, if it's important to you then it's worth everything you're willing to put into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment