Saturday, December 25, 2010

Oh, The Holidays...

No matter what religion you are now is a glorious time of celebration. I'll start off by saying I hope you are all safe, well, healthy, and able to share this time with everyone special and dear to you this holiday season. It is currently 2:49am and I should really go to sleep but I can't, so what better time to write than right now.Writing about the holidays seems strange to me. I don't know why, it's just like one second I was super excited about Christmas and then it was over.  Though I would love to say all families are together and happy, it is unfortunate that some are not. I hope we all send out our prayers to those over seas fighting for our country. There is no better time for peace than the holidays. A time for forgiveness and love. I don't have much to say, but may you all a blessed holiday season. Try to remember those less fortunate. I love you all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment